Business Administration Apprentice
Job Title: Business
Working hours: Monday-Friday 9am until
Rate of pay: National Minimum Wage based on
Type: Modern Apprenticeship
Qualification to be achieved: Business
A well established ironmongers based out at the Heathfield
Industrial Estate in Ayr, are looking to recruit an ambitious and
hard-working individual to work within the administration
team. Routes to progress throughout the company are available
for the right applicant.
Due to the
location, a drivers licence is preferred.
- Filing invoices and paperwork
- Answering telephone calls and passing on messages
- Responding to clients email requests for information
- Opening mail daily
- Making sure the office is kept clean and tidy and running
efficiently any other administrative duties as required.
- Extremely good phone manner
- Administration experience preferred but not essential
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- Can think for themselves
- The ability to work solely as well as part of a team
- Multi-task oriented
- Have a can do attitude, be adaptable to change and have the
ability to work to specific targets and deadlines
Please send your CV to email@example.com including
your National Insurance number and date of birth.
Please note: Applications without these details will be