Business Administration Apprentice
Job Title: Business
Working hours: Monday-Friday: 9.30am
Rate of pay: Meets National Minimum
Type: Modern Apprenticeship
Qualification to be achieved: Business
Our client is an award winning Solicitors and Estate
agents in Edinburgh City Centre. (EH2). They aim to provide all the
legal services individuals or families may need over the course of
a lifetime, delivered in a convenient way with a high level of
Duties will include:
- To provide admin support to the Equity Release department.
- Entering data into our Database.
- Ordering redemption and title deeds.
- Liaising with lenders and solicitors.
- Ordering the necessary reports.
- Book meetings.
- Send documents to the lenders agents.
- Chasing for completion.
- Providing updates to clients and brokers.
- Finalise case for completion - ie postings, fee notes,
- Closing down files.
- Filling records
- National 5 or equivalent in English and Maths
- Some form of work experience in an office environment is
- Well presented
- Hardworking and punctual
- Positive, flexible attitude
- An ability to working as part of a team
- To demonstrate clear and effective communication at all
- To have good timekeeping and attendance records
- Be able to work additional hours if and when required
- To work well as an individual but also as a key member of a
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org including
your National Insurance number and date of birth.
Please note: Applications without these details will be