Health And Safety Administrator
Job Title: Health & Safety
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Rate of pay: £5.50 per hour
Type: Modern Apprenticeship
Qualification to be achieved: Business
A well respected International Construction Company, based
in Dumfries, require an enthusiastic and well-presented individual
to join their Office team. Previous office work experience is
The working site is not accessible by public
transport. You must have your own transport to access the
Duties will include:
- Providing support to team members with administration
- Assist in Preparing, maintaining and updating as necessary the
Site Construction Safety Plan.
- Maintain all safety related documentation in accordance with
relevant Legislation, Codes of Practice and the Roadbridge IMS
- Effective communication and implementation of site rules &
company health and safety policy
- Contribute to the overall successful running and maintenance of
a progressive Safety function.
Experience & skills:
- The ideal candidate will have fluent English - written and
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft office essential)
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Flexible with the working hours
- Excellent attention to detail
- Full Driving License and own vehicle
- Good team player
Please send your CV to email@example.com including
your National Insurance number and date of birth.
Please note: Applications without these details will be