Supply Chain Administrator - Livingston
Job Title: Supply Chain
Working hours: Monday-Thursday: 8.30am
until 4.30pm & Friday 8.30am until 3.00pm
Rate of pay: £10,000 - £13,000 per annum
(depending on experience)
Type: Modern Apprenticeship
Qualification to be achieved: Supply Chain
Our client provides secure and flexible visual
collaboration solutions, making it easier for everyone to work
closer together. Their vision is to engage people in a world of
possibilities and are looking to employ an apprentice at the time
they have created a new brand identity.
Duties will include:
- Updating all Costing Sheets, distributing as required and
processes all information onto the company database.
- Learning the ongoing simplification of Stock codes.
- Assisting sales and pre-sales with timely and accurate cost
information during client quotation stage.
- Sales Order Processing and sign off of orders as per
authorisation level sheet.
- Purchase Order Processing and sign off of orders to the value
as per authorisation level sheet.
- Progress Chase/Expedite goods from Suppliers to meet
installation deadlines and manage expectations of the logistics and
resource management teams.
- Support Finance Admin with SO Allocation procedure.
- Any other tasks (deemed as being within your capability) as
required by the Company.
What will I learn?
You will study for a qualification at SCQF level 7 in Supply
- Good team player
Please send your CV to email@example.com including
your National Insurance Number and date of birth.
Please note: Applications without these details will be