Transport Coordinator Apprenticeship - Lanark
Job Title: Tranport Coordinator
Working hours: Full Time
Rate of pay: National Minimum Wage, based on
Type: Modern Apprenticeship
Qualification to be achieved: SVQ Business
Administration SCQF L6
Our client has been in operation since 1984, making very well
known biscuits and supplying to businesses worldwide.
They require a reliable and hard working individual to join their
Transport Department as an administrator.
Duties will include:
- Review planned picks with Warehouse supervisor/manager and
organise Uplifts with Haulier
- Enter deliveries onto the online system
- Generate manifest, and check all loads match
- Arrange Booking in times with customers
- Arrange transfers to and from storage
- Check all outstanding deliveries against online systems, and
deal to solution any issues
- Delivery Issues, deal to solution any transport issues as they
arise to conclusion and with minimum impact to the customer
- Create and maintain a Delivery Database, allowing accurate
- Deal with all rejections and Returns, from uplift, return to
border and correct documentation being completed.
- Check transport invoices to ensure true and accurate before
passing for payment.
What will I learn?
You will study for a qualification at SCQF level 6 in Business
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Good understanding of MS Office and general PC literacy
- Be able to work efficiently on your own and as part of a
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org including
your National Insurance Number and date of birth.
Please note: Applications without these details will be