Warehousing & Customer Service Assistant- Perth
Job Title: Warehousing & Customer
Working hours: Monday - Friday: 9am
Rate of pay: £9,360 per year
Type: Modern Apprenticeship
Qualification to be achieved: Warehousing
& Storage SVQ L2
A supplier of Premium Professional Products to Hair & Beauty
Professionals are looking for an Apprentice Warehousing and
Customer Service Assistant to join their expanding and growing
They have branches in Aberdeen and Perth and supply businesses
nationwide. They stock over 7,500 professional products from all
the industry leading brands.
Duties will include:
- Warehouse order fulfilment (picking and packing orders)
- Warehouse accept and check incoming deliveries
- Double check orders complied by colleagues
- Complete Sales orders and print Invoices.
- Attach address label and invoice
- Box and seal orders ready for dispatch
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers who call by
- Ensure without exception all products in the store are priced
up and all products are bar coded.
- Provide Customer Service in the Branch
- Replenish stock and notify of out of stocks
- Assist with customer enquiries
- Clean & tidy showroom / warehouse as required
- Process sales orders accurately ensuring that you follow
- Print picking lists to make orders up from
- Set up new customer details on system when required
- Print courier slips and run daily manifest
- Complete driver deliver sheets
Experience, skills & personal
This role requires the individual to have good interpersonal,
computer and practical skills. The role involves processing orders
on the companies stock control system, picking and packing orders
in the warehouse as well as dealing with customers in the store and
on the phone. Someone should have a good attention to detail and be
enthusiastic to learn and progress within the role and company.
What will I learn?
Working towards an SVQ in Warehousing & Storage level 2.
This is an entry level qualification, aimed at warehouse
assistants, stockroom assistants, stock receivers, dispatchers and
The qualification allows learners to focus on their role and how
it contributes to the logistics effort of their organisation
measured against national occupational standards.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org including
your National Insurance number and date of birth.
Please note: Applications without these details will be