Telesales Appointment Maker
JB Management (Scotland) Ltd are one of the UK's leading
providers of learning and continuous professional
development. Expertise in the delivery of work-based training
allows JB Management to offer a diverse range of qualifications to
learners. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing
sales team based in Glasgow City Centre.
Hours of work: Monday-Thursday 9.00am - 5.00pm and
Friday 9.00am - 3.30pm
Salary: £ 8.75 per hour
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Permanent - 3 month probation period
As an appointment maker you will be responsible for making
outbound calls to companies both new and existing and also those we
have had a relationship with in the past, to secure appointments
for our Employer Engagement Officers to attend in person or via the
- Make outbound telephone calls to existing and prospective
contacts to secure appointments for our Employer Engagement
- Achieve or exceed expected targets.
- Ensure the Employer Engagement Officers have quality
- Establish strong relationships with the sales team.
- Assist with admin duties i.e. diary/CRM input, amendment and
rescheduling of appointments.
- Experience in a sales environment is desirable but not
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Admin experience is desirable.
- Experience of working with CRM system is desirable but not
Great employment package - Real Living Wage employer, generous
holiday entitlement, pension scheme.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com