Learning Assistant Login
JB Management is a proud user of Learning Assistant which is a
market-leading e-portfolio system designed to enable your
organisation to reach its full potential. Learning Assistant
transforms the vocational education management process, allowing
you to maximise productivity, increase profitability and enhance
the quality of the learning experience.
How Learning Assistant Works
With the Learning Assistant e-portfolio system users connect and
interact within a fully supported and collaborative virtual
Rather than working with bulky paper portfolios, learners and
assessors access a web-based e-portfolio that contains all their
relevant course materials. Learners upload evidence to the system
allowing those involved in the learning process to plan, give
feedback, assess, verify and finally award the qualification.
Smart and functional portfolio building, assessment and
communication tools and a host of added value features support and
enhance the process, improving the educational experience for all
The Benefits of Learning
Benefits for learners
Learning Assistant will benefit learners by:
- Improving the learning experience by creating a fully inclusive
and supportive virtual learning environment.
- Making portfolio management easy by enabling learners to upload
and build a portfolio of evidence within a personalised Evidence
- Reducing course delivery time and accelerating progression
through the course by facilitating remote and flexible learning.
- Providing a rich support base throughout the learning cycle by
facilitating the learner-assessor relationship. Through the Contact
Diary Learning Assistant delivers a secure, personalised record of
learning, including feedback on progress and summaries of
- Improving collaboration by providing learners with the
communication tools to share best practice online in
Benefits for employers
Learning Assistant can benefit employers by:
- Improving employer visibility by granting restricted system
access via a personalised log in.
- Promoting employer inclusivity through enabling employers to
monitor learner progress through the Candidate Manager
- Improving communication between centres and employers.
Sophisticated progress reporting tools enable organisations to send
out professional progress reports particular to an employer's